When a child enters the child welfare system because his or her home is no longer safe due to abuse or neglect, a judge may appoint a committed volunteer to advocate for the best interest of the child in court and other settings. That volunteer is called a Court Appointed Special Advocate.  For more information on becoming an advocate, please fill out the form below.

10 + 11 =